

Joshua just started playing soccer about a month ago and is having a great time. He practices once a week and then has a game on Saturday. It is pretty cute watching all the boys trying to kick the ball. We (the parents) are just trying to make sure they kick it towards the right goal and keep them focused on the game..rather than just playing with each other. The first couple games Joshua would be running and have his hands/arms out kind of pushing anyone that got in his way. He has gotten much better at keeping his hands down. :) Most of the boys are just happy to be outside running around!
The other day Brennan got a pen and started to make a mustache on his face, so I told him we would get some of my makeup and make a big cowboy mustache and beard. We have some boy dress up stuff, so we got the cowboy hat and added that to. He thought it was hilarious. He was running around the house showing everybody.
A friend just commented that she thinks Brennan looks more like Zorro in this picture. She is right, so I changed the title to include Zorro.
The other day Brennan got a pen and started to make a mustache on his face, so I told him we would get some of my makeup and make a big cowboy mustache and beard. We have some boy dress up stuff, so we got the cowboy hat and added that to. He thought it was hilarious. He was running around the house showing everybody.
A friend just commented that she thinks Brennan looks more like Zorro in this picture. She is right, so I changed the title to include Zorro.




4 comments:
Love the blog - I think Brennan looks more like Zorro than a cowboy:). I saw Lauren and Greg yesterday, but missed you. I hope you are doing well.
Love It Susanne! Everyone looks like they are having fun!
Love Kami
glad you started a blog. :) Joshua looks so cute in his little soccer uniform! :)
Hey S,
Great job. I check these often to keep up with everyone. Miss you guys!
Jen
Post a Comment