Wednesday, April 9, 2008
You are my delight
I just had to share a precious moment I just shared with my sweet Joshua. Every night he listens to a lullaby CD by Twila Paris and there is a song called "My Delight" on it. He has to have one of us sing it to him every night. He says it is his favorite song. Anyways, I said to him "Joshua, you are my delight". He asked me what delight means and I told him something that makes me so happy and makes me smile. He said "Does it also mean adorable"? I said "In your case..yes..it means that too to me". A couple minutes went by as we were snuggling and he said "Mommy- I know what makes me happy". I said "What"? He said "You...I love you...I don't know why, but I love you more than my friends". It just made my whole day. It was a pretty tough day today-discipline wise...so those precious words just meant so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is too sweet! Those moments make it all worth it and put everything back into perspective - don't they?! Happy Anniversary too!
Love all the pics- Happy Anniversary as well!
We love that CD by Twila Paris as well. I play it for one of my little guys when he naps at our house (mostly to block out noise) but I used to play it for my kids too. Thanks for sharing! Love Kami
That is such a wonderful, precious moment! What a blessing that God gave you in the midst of a rough day! By the way, I loved that picture of your wedding day! You are a stunning couple!
Lindsey
Post a Comment