



The last two years I tried to grow zucchini on the East side of our house and nothing would grow. This year we decided to try the West side and so far so good! We planted zucchini, sunflowers and tomato plants. As you can see, it is a very small little garden, but I didn't want to make it too big in case nothing grew again. The kids have had a great time taking care of it and are thrilled that they get to pick and eat the zucchini now. I made a stuffed zucchini last week and it was really good! One of the pics is of our dinner that night.




2 comments:
Wow - I am impressed and dinner looked yummy.
Susanne, what a beautiful garden! Would you mind sharing your stuffed zucchini recipe with me please? We too have been blessed with zucchini and it would be nice to try a new recipe. Thanks!
Post a Comment