
Last week we were in CA for my Nana's funeral. She was 86 years old, but really healthy, so it was a surprise just because she wasn't sick. She lived in Cambria, CA by herself in a 3 story house and drove her little sports car around town. Anyways, everything was just beautiful at the funeral and I know it was just how she would have wanted it. I am so glad to know that she is in her true home- heaven -now. I look forward to the day I will see her again.
The morning that we were leaving we were at breakfast and I had left Greg and his mom with the kids while I went back to the hotel room to grab something. When I came back-Lauren had pulled her tooth out! This is the first time we actually get to see a hole in her mouth, because the adult bottom teeth had already come in before the baby ones fell out. It is funny, because her top teeth have actually spread out a lot I guess to make room for the big teeth. It looks like she lost the 2 side ones as well, because there is so much space. Now that she has the 1 tooth in the front it actually looks like it is in the middle and she has this big snaggle tooth. We laugh about it. It isn't quite ready to come out, but I think in the next week it will be out.




1 comment:
So glad you are back. I am sorry about your Nana. That is too funny about Lauren's tooth. The same exact thing happened to Julia a couple of weeks ago (the big spaces, one tooth hanging in the middle) and it was all I could do not to pull the other tooth out. Now she looks so much better with both teeth gone. Yay Lauren!
Post a Comment