





I have so much to catch up on with pics, but I am going to start with our most recent event. Yesterday Lauren cut 10 inches off her hair to donate to locks of love. It is an organization that donates wigs to children that have lost their hair for different reasons. She has been growing it for a few years now, but we just decided about 9 months ago to donate it. I actually cut my hair with her for moral support-I thought she might be shocked, because she has always had long hair...but she did great!! She had a smile on her face the whole time. I think she just looks adorable! The lady that does my hair-Miss. Debbie :) did a wonderful job-Lauren just loved her and everything about the whole experience!




4 comments:
That is so great! She (you both) look absolutely adorable! Way to go girls!
Love Kami
That is so sweet. She looks great and so stylish :).
I love her hair -she looks more grown up now. :)...and for a great cause!
Wow! She looks gorgeous! She does look so grown up now!
Post a Comment