Saturday, November 8, 2008

October Update-England
















I am finally finally starting to get this thing updated. England was great. As most of you know I fly standby. Out there-great! No problem. Coming home..not so much. Took me 3 days to get home...but it was worth it. I missed Greg and the kids horribly...but I had an amazing time and the kids had a blast with Daddy. I am so thankful to have a husband that treated me to something so special and took the time to make the kid's week so much fun. Anyways, I will start with the pics bottom to top..
1. Lunch with cousin's just a few hours after I got to London. It was great to see them. I hadn't seen Daniel for several years and Emma for I don't even remember the last time I saw her. We had lunch at this asian restaraunt with a really crazy name. I think it was Wagamama's or something.
2. Right after lunch Daniel walked us over to the Tower of London. Amazing! The history there is just incredible. I could have stayed there for days!
3. Of course you have to take this pic.
4.Parents standing by Parliament
5. Big Ben
6.Me and Mom in front of Westminster Abby. Gorgeous. I can't even explain how beautiful this place is. It makes me think how much more beautiful heaven will be! The history there is incredible as well. I saw people's tombs whom Lauren and I had just studied about at the end of last year's history.
7.Parthenon ruins at the British museum
8. Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace..people were just jammed on the streets to watch this.
9.Cleopatra's mummy! British museum
10.Standing with my cousin in front of the golf course where he volunteers.
11. The incredibly gorgeous golf course ( I knew Greg would love this pic)
12.Tower of London
13.Scheffield Park-seriously one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. That castle in the back?...people rent out rooms as apartments I guess...I can't even imagine.
14.My Sweet little cousins
15.The church where my cousin got married and where his Mom is buried.
16. Daniel and Vanessa
17. Vanessa with my cousins
18. Sweet little cousins again

1 comment:

WarriorPrincess said...

These are GREAT pictures! So glad you had fun.