





One of the best parts of our trip to OK was coming home....because my nephew got to come home with us! I know it was hard from my sis and brother in law to let their baby come home with us...but we are so glad they did! We had so much fun and cherished every second we were able to spend with Landon. Landon is about 6 months younger than Brennan, so it was a little crazy here...but fun!!! Lauren, Landon and I got home late Monday night, so he didn't see Joshua or Brennan until the next morning. When I brought Brennan into Landon's room he said "Is that Brennan?". It was so cute. The boys got along really well..most of the time. I felt like I was watching little Greg and little Jeff run around. They are both the spitting images of their daddies...even Landon's manerisms are like Jeff's. Here are some pics from the trip home and our time with him here.




No comments:
Post a Comment