


I am so thankful for my Mom. She is an amazing mother and I am so blessed to be able to call her mine! Of course I have to share her with my sister and several of my friends consider her Mom as well...but my sis and I get first dibs! I am grateful that I have a Mom that showed me what selfless dedication looks like, so that I can strive for that with my own kids. She has a gracious heart and is the picture of the Proverbs 31 woman in so many ways. Thanks Mom-I love you!
I am also incredibly blessed to have a wonderful Mother in Law that loves me and my sister in law like her own girls....since she had 3 boys..she likes having some girls around. She just spent a week out here helping to hold up the fort after I had knee surgery. God is so good!! I love you L.
Motherhood can be sooo overwhelming and has brought me to tears on MANY occasions. Being a stay at home home schooling Mom with a husband that is gone quite a bit can leave me feeling a little drained :)....BUT the precious time, memories and relationships I am building with my kids is irreplaceable and I would not change it for the world. What a blessing to be a Mom and know that God trusted ME-to be their Mother. OH-I am so undeserving of such a blessing and so humbled to think that God thinks that I can raise His children. My prayer for this year is that I will seek DAILY seek His wisdom in helping me to raise His kids not just when I am struggling!!!
Thank you to all my Mom friends who I can look at as examples and go to for guidance. I love you all and I couldn't get through motherhood without you!
By the way-we had these pictures taken by a great friend of mine. She is soooo talented and I can't believe some of the pics she was able to get. I know she is developing a new website, but for now here is her current one...www.nelliewelterphotography.blogspot.com. She is a beautiful mommy!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment