Tuesday, March 25, 2008

He is Risen!!!








Easter weekend was terrific. Friday was pretty emotional at our Good Friday service...remembering what Jesus did on the cross that day. I don't think we can ever truly grasp the love that God has for us...that He sent his son to pay the debt for our sin, so that we can spend eternity in heaven with Him. Sunday we REJOICED knowing that after 3 days He rose from the grave and is now in heaven preparing a place for us. Hallelujah! What a great day!!! We had a fun Easter Egg hunt at our house in the morning, went to church to celebrate and then went to my Aunt and Uncle's house for a family egg hunt and lunch. It was really hot that day. You can see in the family pic of us that the kids cheeks are really red. The sweet little baby with the dark hair is my precious niece Catia. She is 10 months. I didn't get a pic of my nephew Dominic.

1 comment:

Joy said...

What sweet pics! They look so cute. You look like Michelle in the family one, I had to click on it to see if it was you - then I saw the really red cheeks on Brennan :).