This is Lauren with her sweet friend Mackenzie. We have known Mackenzie since she was almost 3 years old (Brennan's age) and now she is almost 9. They lived 4 houses down from us in Enid, OK and her mom and I (Katrina) hit it off instantly. The girls have been friends since. Katrina and Mackenzie are in town for a few days visiting Katrina's parents, so we made the haul across the valley (seriously...it is a haul to get to the West Valley from here..it takes over an hour...but well worth the drive Katrina!) to spend a couple hours with them. The kids had a great time and of course Brennan couldn't miss out on being silly in a photo. You gotta love it.Kind of a funny/grose story....So Katrina's parents live in Sun Valley Grand in the winter. There are bunnys everywhere! So while the kids are playing Joshua tells me that there is a pa on the ground. We used to call pacifiers "pas", because that is what Lauren called it as a baby. I said "OK-well don't worry about it". Well...the kids picked something up and were kind of looking at it..and it was actually a bunny paw! Grose! Anyways, I guess I should check stuff out when Joshua is pointing stuff out to me.




No comments:
Post a Comment