


This ship is beautiful. It was so nice to just relax at the pool. I can't remember the last time I did that. Fortunately there were 2 pools..one was just a quiet relaxing area and the other one was very loud and more of the party side. Not that we don't like the music, but let's just say it was a little more wild over there. SIDE NOTE-traveling with little eyes is probably not a great idea on a cruise, unless it is a Disney cruise. I was really glad we didn't have the kids on this cruise...I would have had to do a lot of explaining about what they might have seen on the cruise. Anyways, it was great to just relax that day, because all the other days we were just so busy on the islands and doing excursions. The ship was like a mall inside of it with shops on either side. It was HUGE! OH-yes it was very windy a lot of the time..that is why in most of the pics on the ship my hair is just out of control.




No comments:
Post a Comment