


Day 5 we sailed all day to St. Maarten. I actually took about a 3 hour nap that day! We were tired from staying up late and being so busy on the islands! I am definitely not complaining though! St. Maarten had beautiful water, but we decided that day to do a treetop adventure. We took a bus ride about 30 minutes to the French side of the island (there is a Dutch side and a French side). The bus ride alone was an adventure as the driver made it through these windy tiny little streets. The drivers are crazy there! I don't think I could drive there. Anyways, the place we went had zip lining and all these different cable bridges that you would cross over. We were with a huge group of people and of course being with the "IRONMEN" they wanted to go fast and time stuff, so we went to the front of the line and went first. I am scared of heights, but you are really well hooked in and I ended up really loving it. Here are the pics.




No comments:
Post a Comment