Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Finally a toothless girl!


I thought that tooth would never come out! Well-last night my sweet neighbor Norma came over and we were talking with Lauren about her tooth. I told her that I really would like it if she could try and get it out before we went to OK, because I wasn't sure if the pressure on the plane would hurt her (when I was in 7th grade I had a loose tooth on a flight and I thought my mouth was going to explode!). Anyways, she kept just giggling and said she was just a little afraid it would bleed. Ms. Norma said "If you pull it out right now I will double the amount of money your Mom gives you for your tooth and you can come to my house right now and get the cash." I was laughing so hard! I said what if I gave her $100 for a tooth or something crazy like that. She said "I know you don't". I said "What if it was $20"? She said "I know you don't do that either". I told her we give her a dollar. Anyways, Lauren went upstairs and pulled it out!!! She went to Norma's house and came home with $3!!! Norma is just too sweet. I am so glad that she got it out. Last night I was talking with Lauren at bedtime and I told her that I couldn't believe she pulled it out and she said "I know I can't believe I pulled it out for money". It was sooo funny!

2 comments:

Matt and Lindsey said...

What a beautiful smile! Way to go Lauren!

Anonymous said...

Lauren!!

You have grown up over the summer!! I'm glad I saw this photo today or might have thought you were a nw student on the first day of school. I love your hair cut and your toothless grin. Thank you for getting that tooth pulled before school starts - you know how I feel about pulling teeth at school! I can't wait to see you in just a few weeks! Love, Mrs. B