Monday, July 21, 2008

Landon-George Bang Bangs and Cheeseburgers

Getting to spend time with our nephew Landon was just fabulous! He is so cute and says the funniest things! He is really starting to talk a lot and say a lot of new things, so I had to try and get video of a couple of them. SOOO SORRY I recorded this vertically, because now I can't rotate it. You're just going to have to turn your head. He loves Curious George and has the Curious George bandaids which he calls George bang bangs. He is obviously trying to say bandaid, but just hasn't quite gotten it yet. It is adorable. Of course in the video you can hear all of us more than him, but you do hear him say it quietly. He also says "cheeseburger" instead of cheese when you take a picture of him. This is now what my kids say too. He is just so cute!

No comments: