Sunday, October 5, 2008
Husband's Blessing
OK-so for those who don't know. Greg surprised me and is sending me to England for my cousin's wedding!!! I can't believe I am getting to go. I had no idea, but he has been planning this since June. My cousin is getting married on October 17th in England and I sooooo wanted to be there, but I knew that there was NO WAY we could all afford to go over there and I didn't know if Greg would have the time off. Anyways-Greg surprised me a few weeks ago and told me that I am going-by myself!!! Well-my parents are there and are going to pick me up and I am going to spend the week with them and my other family there. Greg is going to stay with the kids! I still can't believe it. We are so thankful to have traveling benefits (it still costs!, just not as much) so that I can do this. I am so thankful to have an amazing husband who is blessing me so much with this gift. I am hoping to post pics while I am there, but I am not sure how it will all work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
VERY COOL!!! How wonderful to have some time for yourself. Enjoy and savor :)
Post a Comment