




2 weeks ago one of my dear friends came to visit us with her 3 precious kiddos. I met Jen while we were living in Oklahoma. We were in the same Sunday school class together and the first memory I have of her was sitting outside in the hall nursing our newborn boys. They were only 4 days apart. Well-we just developed a great friendship after that. Although we are across the country from each other now-they will always be like family. It was total craziness with all the kids, but they had a blast together and it was so much fun being able to just do normal friend things like we could if we lived next to each other. I cannot tell you how fun it was to hold her baby girl! She is actually almost 22 months and is 19 lbs! It is insane how much food that child can eat too! It is crazy, because she is a little tiny thing, but BOUNDS around the house like a big girl! Thanks Jen!




No comments:
Post a Comment