
I know I have let the ball slip in keeping up with the blog, but I figure I can get caught up today before the new year!
As most of you know Lauren's birthday was the end of October. She asked if she could do a birthday party where no one brought any presents for her, but instead brought presents for baby Briannah-her friend's little sister. She has an inoperable brain tumor and the medical treatments she is undergoing are very expensive. In fact, just 2 days ago she had to be rushed to the hospital, because of low sodium levels which was causing her to have convulsions. Praise God she is doing fine now. This picture is of Lauren, Briannah and her sweet Mom Tammy. It was actually Tammy's birthday that day at the party and I didn't even know until after the party was over! It was a wonderful afternoon and so many people brought wonderful donations for her. We are so thankful for all of you who donated!!! Please keep Briannah and her family in your prayers.




1 comment:
YEA!! Thank you!!! I enjoy the blog and pictures SSSOOOOOO much!!! I check it daily (no pressure) I LOVE seeing my beautiful grandchildren
Post a Comment