Saturday, May 17, 2008

Our 10th Anniversary Cruise






We got back a week ago from our cruise to the Southern Caribbean. It was amazing! We had such a wonderful time traveling with our 2 precious and crazy friends Eric and Katrina. We were on Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas ( 3rd largest cruise ship in the world). We flew to San Juan, Puerto Rico on Saturday May 3rd, spent the night and then left on our cruise on Sunday May 4th. I will fill you in on what it was like traveling with 2 ironmen (well one ironman and one ironwoman :)). If you don't know what the Ironman is...it is a GIGANTIC TRIATHALON THAT ONLY CRAZY PEOPLE DO! Just kidding! It is a race that is first a 2.4 mile swim, a 112 mile bike and then a marathon. Both Eric and Katrina have completed them and we are so proud of them and of course they are both very competitive...sooo everything we did there had to be timed! Even going up the stairs was timed. I have to say I was just happy that I survived the first day of running around with them! OK- so here we go...Day 1.

1 comment:

Joy said...

That is so sweet. I didn't know you did that. Was it a surprise? I kind of remember hearign somethign about this a year ago from Michelle - like it was in the works. It looks like it was an amazing trip!
Joy