Last year we were able to go on a week long cruise for our 10th anniversary. This year I am doing the soccer mom thing, having a garage sale and cleaning the house while Greg is on a trip to Hawaii for work. I am just going to close my eyes and pretend I am there with him. Actually, he really won't have any down time there to enjoy it really. He actually surprised me with a huge boquet of roses yesterday and a sweet card. I am seriously so amazingly blessed to have Greg in my life not only as my husband, but as my best friend. He takes me as I am even when I don't deserve it. God could not have blessed me more. Each day and year that passes I truly love him more. I love you G!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Happy 11th Anniversary!
Last year we were able to go on a week long cruise for our 10th anniversary. This year I am doing the soccer mom thing, having a garage sale and cleaning the house while Greg is on a trip to Hawaii for work. I am just going to close my eyes and pretend I am there with him. Actually, he really won't have any down time there to enjoy it really. He actually surprised me with a huge boquet of roses yesterday and a sweet card. I am seriously so amazingly blessed to have Greg in my life not only as my husband, but as my best friend. He takes me as I am even when I don't deserve it. God could not have blessed me more. Each day and year that passes I truly love him more. I love you G!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment