










Joshua's birthday started out with a big J chocolate chip pancake and then it was time to get out the door at 7:30am for a busy morning. I had a doctor's appt, so I took L to a friend's to get to school, B went to my mom's house and then Joshua came with me to the doctor's. We were there for quite awhile and he was so good. Afterwards, I took him to our favorite Mexican food restaurant where they serenaded him with happy birthday while he wore the sombrero. It was great to have the alone time with him. Soccer practice was in the afternoon, so we took cupcakes there. I think I am the favorite Mom now :). We had his party yesterday evening at Chuck E. Che*se's. I had my 9th birthday there, but apparently my parents have horrible memories of that place in CA. I guess the facility was pretty nasty. They thought this was going to be payback for me. They were shocked to see how nice it was and the food was actually pretty good. Joshua had a great time with all of his friends and family. He is such a gift to us and I am just so humbled that God chose me to be his Mommy. I love that kid.




1 comment:
Looking at all those pictures and updates makes me think you need to pack up all those kids and come here! We miss you. Joshua, you are precious and we love you! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment