Just wanted to share a blessing from Brennan with you all. As many of you know-he is my strong willed one and we have some difficult times. Yesterday though he said to me "Mommy-you are the most precious Mommy in the whole world". It just made my day.
Tonight I made smores for the kids (over the stove) and we took them outside and we enjoyed looking at the moon and stars. Lauren said "what if a meteor landed right in our backyard right now"? I said "We would die". ( I know pretty blunt, but she knows where she's going!) She says "Well-at least we got to eat yummy smores first"! Too funny. I need to go outside at night with them more often. It is fun to enjoy God's creations at night.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I was just craving smores! Good idea, I'll have to do that with my kids.
Post a Comment