Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Little Emma
Hi friends, I wanted to update you on the little girl that I mentioned a couple posts ago named Emma. My friend Jennifer who is good friends with the parents of Emma has been calling me to let me know what is happening. She also just forwarded some precious pics of Emma. I would love for you all to see her, but I don't want to put her picture up when I don't even know the parents. Anyways, she is darling. She has golden blond hair and huge blue eyes. I think she just turned 3 or is going to turn 3 any day now. The tumor she had was called Wilms tumor. I just read a little bit about it and I guess there is actually a high survival rate with this kind of tumor. However, they did the surgery, removed the tumor, but did find out that it was already at stage 3. I believe they just started chemo. Please just continue to pray for this precious little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment