




Monday we took Lauren, Joshua and my Dad to the Diamondbacks game. They had both finished their summer reading program through the library, so they received free tickets. Brennan did it too, but we decided he would have more fun playing at my Mom's (and we would enjoy it more :)-he is a busy boy!). My Dad came with us last year as well, so I think we will make it an annual event. Of course one of the best parts of going for the kids is the hot dogs and cotton candy! I shared in it as well and man-I did not feel too good later that evening. They got to go see the organ player and Lauren and I (plus a bunch of other people) were even on the big screen singing "Take Me Out the Ball Game" by the organ during the 7th inning stretch. The game was great. They won 8 to 6. It was such a fun afternoon and Brennan had a great time at my Mom's. He will join us next year!








1 comment:
All of your latest posts are so cute! That is fun that you had special time with Grandma at lunch and with Grandpa at the D-backs game. Soon Joshua will be tall enough to hit at the batting cage - Jordan could live up there the whole game:). You are too funny about Auntie saying, "Look don't touch." That cracked me up. I guess we shouldn't tell her we have been trying to shoot the gofers in our yard :)
Post a Comment