Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Bluebonnet baby



I just had to share these this morning. We took these pictures of Lauren when she was almost 6 months old. We had just moved to San Antonio for some training for 4 months before moving to OK. Anyways, it was bluebonnet time and if any of you have been to TX when they are blooming-it is so beautiful. We saw this little patch of bluebonnets and I said lets go put her in the flowers and take some pics. I have had these pictures hanging on her wall ever since, but the other day the frame fell down and broke. I took the pictures out and started really looking at them again. It brings back such sweet memories. The 4 months we were there were so wonderful. Greg's training schedule was sooooo great! He was home a ton! We lived in this little apartment with nasty carpet ate at our card table with plastic plates and utensils every night. I loved it! Seriously-it was nice just living simple. We lived right next to the park, so I took her out every morning to the park, swam in the afternoon and just played the rest of the time! Lauren was at such a precious stage of babyhood and it was so fun being a new Mom and treasuring every little new thing that she did. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this age! Thinking about these sweet memories helps to remind me to treasure each of the days I have with all my babies even now as it seems like I took these pictures just yesterday.

1 comment:

keep calm and carry on said...

I remember seeing those at your house. So cute. Great outlook too. Thanks for sharing the memory.