
Brennan is my strong willed one and is completely 100% boy. He is going going all the time and is very loud and over the top on everything! To be honest-some days are pretty difficult. Thankfully though he has a very sweet loving side-when he want to :). I know that God created him this way and I pray that He will use Brennan's strong willedness (is that even a word?) for His purpose someday...whether it is to stand up for the Truth or not give into peer pressure, but whatever it is-I am trying to see the positive in it while trying to train him up. Anyways, this last week Brennan became attached to this baby doll that we have had since Lauren was 2. A cousing gave it to Lauren before Joshua was born. Brennan has been taking the baby everywhere and has wanted to sleep with him. He said the baby's name is Joshua and he even was rocking it singing to it. It truly was precious and it is these sweet moments that I just love.







No comments:
Post a Comment