The last week was kind of a rough one with hubby being gone and then the last few days I have had some serious sinus/asthma stuff going on. Well-yesterday my friends and family blessed me so much! The kids totally helped me out. Lauren made lunch for everybody, she vacuumed the family room and helped clean her bathroom. Joshua folded laundry and helped clean the downstairs bathroom. I started wheezing about lunch time and I couldn't find my breathing machine anywhere. I searched the house and was kind of starting to panic a little bit ( I had my inhaler, but I needed to to a breathing treatment) I started thinking I let someone borrow it, so I actually called a couple friends to see if I had let them use it for their kids or something. I finally called my sister and she said she was going to call my Mom (who is gone) and see where she bought it for me (back in college) and maybe we could go find another one. Well-it was at my Mom's house. It completely forgot that I had given it to my Mom in case Brennan needed it while Greg and I were on our cruise this year. Sooo-my sister said "Sooo-this is what is going to happen-I am going to Mom's and getting it for you and I am going to bring it over". I just started crying! I was feeling so bad and so upset that I couldn't find it and then my sister just blessed me so much! She had to load up her 2 kids and spend an hour out of her day (during nap time!) to do that for me. What a blessing. Last night about 7pm or so my brother in law called me to say his was out by my neighborhood and could stop and get me something from the store if I needed anything! I didn't need anything, but just the fact that he called was so thoughtful. Also-when I got home yesterday morning I found a box of flowers on the front door step from my precious wonderful friend Joni. I thought they were from Greg at first, but then I read the note and saw that they were from my friend just trying to pour out her blessings on me. I am truly blessed and so thankful.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Counting My Blessings
The last week was kind of a rough one with hubby being gone and then the last few days I have had some serious sinus/asthma stuff going on. Well-yesterday my friends and family blessed me so much! The kids totally helped me out. Lauren made lunch for everybody, she vacuumed the family room and helped clean her bathroom. Joshua folded laundry and helped clean the downstairs bathroom. I started wheezing about lunch time and I couldn't find my breathing machine anywhere. I searched the house and was kind of starting to panic a little bit ( I had my inhaler, but I needed to to a breathing treatment) I started thinking I let someone borrow it, so I actually called a couple friends to see if I had let them use it for their kids or something. I finally called my sister and she said she was going to call my Mom (who is gone) and see where she bought it for me (back in college) and maybe we could go find another one. Well-it was at my Mom's house. It completely forgot that I had given it to my Mom in case Brennan needed it while Greg and I were on our cruise this year. Sooo-my sister said "Sooo-this is what is going to happen-I am going to Mom's and getting it for you and I am going to bring it over". I just started crying! I was feeling so bad and so upset that I couldn't find it and then my sister just blessed me so much! She had to load up her 2 kids and spend an hour out of her day (during nap time!) to do that for me. What a blessing. Last night about 7pm or so my brother in law called me to say his was out by my neighborhood and could stop and get me something from the store if I needed anything! I didn't need anything, but just the fact that he called was so thoughtful. Also-when I got home yesterday morning I found a box of flowers on the front door step from my precious wonderful friend Joni. I thought they were from Greg at first, but then I read the note and saw that they were from my friend just trying to pour out her blessings on me. I am truly blessed and so thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment