


Joshua is such an explorer. Everyday he is outside searching for anything that moves. This last week I think he caught a couple crickets, a catepillar that he named "little Buddy" and some other bug. Well-we are always seeing lizards in the back yard on the wall and Joshua is always sad that he can't get close to them before they run off. Well-2 days ago I was inside the house and he opened the back door yelling "MOMMY! Come see what I caught"! Oh my-what was it going to be. It was a baby lizard! I seriously couldn't believe he caught it, because they move so fast! It was the cutest little thing and Joshua just had the biggest smile on his face. I know that right now my sister is probably totally annoyed with me for him catching it-I know LOOK DON'T TOUCH!! He wanted to keep it, but I told him that his Mommy was probably looking for him. I took a few pics and then we took it back to the wall where he found it and there was a HUGE lizard right there on the wall. It was so cool! We decided that we thought it was the Mama and so we place the lizard on a rock on top of the wall. Today Joshua told me that someday he would teach me how to catch lizards (just don't tell Auntie!).




No comments:
Post a Comment