I was just watching this video on youtube and it is so weird how when you watch these videos-it feels like you are standing right where you were 7 years ago when this happened. I can't believe it was 7 years ago. Lauren wasn't even 1 yet. Greg happened to be home that morning and we were watching the news when it happened. About an hour later Lauren was running through the house and hit her mouth on the corner of a wooden chest splitting that little piece of skin that attaches your lip to your gum (obviously I have no idea what it is called). We rushed her to Urgent Care and it was on the news there. The waiting room was completely silent the whole time. Lauren was fine-no stitches needed. 7 years later she still has a beautiful smile :). Soooo-I am watching this video and thinking about all our friends who have been in this war, my hubby that was there for a couple months, our friends that are still part of it and I just want to thank you all over and over for the sacrifices you have made and are making. I am so thankful for the freedoms I have in this country and for the people (including my husband :))protecting it. Here is the link to the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-a0fsmF1rk
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment